Seeking a production manager with more operations experience then the traditional heavy production minded supervisor.
Candidate must have a lot of analytical skills and must be very computer savvy.
Candidate must have a service mentality and safety is something they must take very serious.
Supervisors with a bit of construction environment but also understand the service and logistics side of safety. 4 Main Aspects to the job:
o Logistics/Supply Chain - they are dealing with rent/leased trailers, so they will need to be good at understanding these concepts.
o Service Side: They will be dealing with Customers, Late orders, Issues, and will need to do follow up calls and etc.
o Operation Side: Work flow allocation, when do they need more headcount, training, scheduling, and moving labor around for optimal performance and delivery. Each will supervise 5 - 10 people
o Safety Component - this will take up 30% of their time and is what they will DRILL them on during the interviews What type of candidates will work for this position
o Beginner level Project Managers
o Supervisors with a bit of Construction environment but also understands the Service and Logistics side and Safety
o Military - Junior Offices (no matter what division they are in) tend to do very well immediately for them Position Summary:
The Production Supervisor will work closely with Branch Operations Leaders to ensure safety, production planning, fleet management, work order accuracy, material management and quality metrics are achieved at the branch and in the field.
Essential Functions: Responsibilities of the Production Supervisor include, but are not limited to:
* Conducts business in compliance with all Safety, Transportation, and Environmental Policies.
* Manages employee/vendor health and safety through creating a safer workplace, conducting daily safety meetings, DuPont STOP, training and observations, and regularly scheduled assessments of the branch.
* Conducts safety meetings as well as update safety documents and logs i.e. OSHA, DOT/DQF
* Production planning- ensure all work orders are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
* Support delivery, setup, knockdown and returns for all modular products.
* Review of weekly reports with BOL to discuss performance and develop strategies
* Ensure labor efficiencies are accounted for via the company's capacity planning tool.
* Fleet Readiness- Ensure all off-rents are conducted within 48 hours of return; units returned are thoroughly inspected for work order accuracy and capture any damage billing where appropriate. Relocate idle fleet and conduct work order assessments as required. Conduct fleet physical inventories counts at established periodicities.
* Work Order Management-demonstrate understanding of the Work Order system and the drivers that impact inaccuracies (condition coding), develop strategy to ensure variances are <10% by ensuring work orders for idle fleet are accurate. Work with BOL to ensure all idle fleet work orders are less than 9 months. Issues and tracks vendor purchase orders.
* Material Management- receive and distribute materials/VAPS to work teams/vendors on a timely basis to support unit completion requirements. Conduct monthly major parts and VAPS in addition to semi-annual minor parts inventory counts.
* Quality- Focus on driving first time quality and reducing <60 day service calls, communicates with shop personnel to eliminate, conduct root cause analysis and creates permanent corrective actions.
* Service- Dispatch service request calls to Field Service Technicians and vendors within 48 hours of received customer notification. Communicates with branch leadership to eliminate quality issues, discuss root causes, creates permanent corrective actions.
* Logistics- Coordinates with in-house and vendors to support delivery, installation, knockdown and return for all TP and SP products. Approves delivery and installation vendor invoices.
* Uses Net Promoter System (NPS) to provide timely correspondence and to address internal issues.
* Ensure On Time in Full Deliveries and Returns
* Drives high levels of product quality (<60 day call & First Time Quality) The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-###-#### or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.