- Responsible for electrical planning and design work for substantial multi-phase new construction, renovation, and improvement projects for a variety of real property facilities
- Utilizes a professional knowledge of electrical, standard engineering theory and techniques, and Army/DOD codes and regulations to perform requirements determinations, technical assistance, and conventional design work
- Supports and/or manages electrical projects during construction, including coordinating answers to Requests for Information, Change Orders, and solving problems that arise in the field
- Provides requirements determination for future projects including preliminary scope definition and cost estimates
- Provides technical assistance and solutions to customers requesting engineering expertise
- Verifies that programming, design requirements, and funding coordination is complete for each phase of a project
- Consulting engineer for electrical related design aspects of assigned projects. Provides professional consultations on a broad range of difficult electrical engineering issues and problems, and advice to requesting organizations The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.