Registered Nurse - Critical Care Float – ICU & ER - Float Pool - PRN
AdventHealth Central Texas
Location Address: 2201 S Clear Creek Rd., Killeen, TX 76549
Top Reasons to Work At AdventHealth Central Texas, Killeen, TX
7a-3p = base wage
3p-11p = base wage plus 15%
11p-7a = base wage plus 18%
Weekends are another 10% on top of the above
7a-3p = base wage plus 10%
3p-11p = base wage plus 15% plus 10%
11p-7a = base wage plus 18% plus 10%
You Will Be Responsible For:
• Floating in between ICU and ER Units as needed per shift.
• Provides care that is consistent with the hospital accountabilities, Standards of Practice and in support of the Nursing Service and patient care goals.
• Delivers patient centered nursing care using The Whole Care Experience principles to ensure high levels of patient satisfaction.
• Establishes a compassionate environment by providing physical, emotional and spiritual support to the patients and their families.
• Provides quality care by adhering to Standards of Practice, measuring health outcomes against patient centered goals.
What You Will Need:
• Associate’s degree in Nursing.
• Two years’ acute care and two years of critical care experience.
• Registered Nurse License to practice in the state of Texas or a Compact Registered Nurse License from a NCLA Compact State.
• Specialty: Critical Care: BLS, ACLS, PALS from the American Heart Association
• Frequent independent judgment.
• Must be able to handle clinical situations requiring use of sound professional judgment and critical-thinking skills. This includes clinical assessment, data, and patient response.
• The employee is responsible for providing quality patient care.
• Must be able to continuously prioritize multiple duties.
• Must be able to function in a calm and professional manner during stressful situations.
• Assessment, reassessment and critical-thinking skills must be utilized in dealing with changes in patient outcomes. Basic computer skills are required.
• General knowledge of professional nursing principles and techniques.
• General knowledge of the pharmacological process in the appropriate administration or delivery of medications.
• Skill to maintain effective working relationships with health professionals and others to create an environment that is conducive to carrying out the mission of the facility.
• Skill to communicate (verbal and written) effectively to direct the overall professional nursing services in a manner which encourages the open exchange of ideas and information.
• Will float to appropriate departments within scope, skill/ability and credentials.
Registered Nurse. Travel Nurse Associated topics: coronary, domiciliary, intensive care unit, nurse, nurse clinical, nurse rn, psychiatric, registed,…Read More
Registered Nurse. Travel Nurse Associated topics: bsn, infusion, intensive care, mhb, neonatal, psychatric, recovery, registed, surgery, transitional…Read More
Job Description & Requirements Intensive Care Nurse - ICU Nurse - (ICU RN) StartDate: 02/17/2020Available Shifts: 12 D Pay Rate: $1307.00 - 1441.00…Read More
American Mobile Healthcare is seeking a travel nurse RN ICU - Intensive Care Unit for a travel nursing job in Harker Heights, Texas:- Specialty: ICU …Read More