Director Business Development, Healthcare (Job ID 2010305)
At ADT, weve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most.
This role is responsible for:
- Supporting the development of business for the implementation or establishment of a new healthcare initiative.
- Healthcare business management, leadership, and support -
- The sales of life safety, nurse call integrated security system solutions and services to healthcare facilities, end users and IDNs in areas where ADT Commercial is implementing a new healthcare vertical presence.
- Introducing, developing, supporting and driving growth of the healthcare sector of the Red Hawk integrated systems product lines and associated services with a dedicated focus on Acute Care Hospitals and Long-Term Care Facilities.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Region/District sales team healthcare vertical lead reporting directly to Regional/District General Manager and indirectly the National Healthcare Business Development Manager.
- Positioned as the healthcare business manager or alternately as a lead healthcare sales representative in a Region/District specifically selling life safety, security and clinical workflow systems and services to Acute Care Hospitals, Sub-acute Medical, Outpatient Surgery and Emergency, Senior Living, Independent Living, Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, CCRC and Long-Term Care Facilities.
- Responsible for sales to End-Users, IDNs and Healthcare customer accounts in the Region or District(s) that involve and include Nurse Call, Emergency Call, Mobility & Wireless Integrations, Real Time Locating (RTLS) Systems for Staff Tracking, Asset Tracking and Worker Safety (Panic/Duress), Wander Management & Elopement, Infant Abduction and all healthcare facility systems, integrations and services sold and serviced by ADT Commercial.
- Manage healthcare team personnel and team expansion in the assigned Region/District(s).
- Provide and manage facility site surveys, system layout design and specification, budget and finalized turnkey and parts and smarts proposals, sales estimating and order bookings.
- Provide and manage training on new products and technologies, selling strategies, codes & standards, HCAHPS scoring, HIPAA & ICRA compliance.
- Prepare and manage healthcare vertical sales forecasting, opportunities and pipeline reporting using Salesforce confident understanding and use of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Establish Regional/District commitments for healthcare sales and market share growth, create buy-in for the healthcare product line vision and opportunities.
- Provide and coordinate representation at area trade shows and industry events.
- Promote the ADT Commercial brand awareness, presence and value in the Healthcare vertical market. Support National Accounts, assist with establishing new relationships.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Skills & Experience):
- Bachelors degree in business, management, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in similar business development leadership role(s).
- Assess, coach, develop talent and managing multi-disciplinary organizations.
- Establish business direction and execute strategy development and implementation.
- Lead a significant business unit of similar size; scope, design, and implement business solutions to build/grow a market.
- Influence business decisions in a highly matrixed organization.
- Exceed predetermined revenue share and customer obsession objectives.
- Must have exceptional business acumen and in-depth knowledge of the industry and the market to identify opportunities and translate them into actionable plans.
- Must possess excellent composure, high level presentation skills, and fluency in building relationships.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Normal office/field environment.
- Must be able to work extended hours to support timelines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit; twist, use hands to handle, push, pull or feel, reach with hands and arms; climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, and talk or hear.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to ten (10) pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to twenty-five (25) pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Please select a category or location option. Finally, click "Add" to create your job alert.
Upload Resume We accept files under 1MB with the following extensions: Doc, Docx, Wpd, Txt, Rtf, Htm, Html, Pdf, Xls, Xlsx, Odt
Associated topics: area sales, b2e, business intelligence, channel partner, franchise, franchise operator, inside sales, intelligence, retail, territory sales