Adecco is currently assisting a local client to fill a Quality Assurance Coordinator position in Lewisville Tx!
This is a temp to hire opportunity in a medical insurance environment. As a Quality Assurance Coordinator, you will be responsible for transcribing call center records for quality purposes.
Medicaid and Commercially insured payer common practices and policies a plus!
Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
About the Job:
• This position proficiently transcribes call center records for quality purposes
• Able to quality review adverse events submitted by staff before submission to client safety unit
• Must be technically proficient at all times and within the scope of this job description
• Knowledgeable about the client program and product/service offerings.
• Interprets and transcribes inbound and outbound calls from patients and health care providers.
• Responsible for prompt, neat and accurate transcription of records.
• Produce clear and accurate transcriptions within client established time frames.
• Able to identify adverse events.
• Ensure documentation is in order and following client regulatory guidelines.
• Identify trends and training needs from transcription opportunities and escalate appropriately.
• Able to work effectively with dynamic, integrated task teams
• Ability to maintain a work pace appropriate to the workload
• 2 years call center experience
• 2 years of transcriptionist experience
• 2 years of quality review experience
• Certified Medical Transcriptionist (CMT) strongly preferred
• HS Diploma or GED
• Knowledge of medical terminology
• Excellent organizational skills
• Exceptional listening skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques
• Multi-tasking, time management and prioritization skills
What's in it for you!
- Ability to pass a Hair Follicle drug screen
- Hours are Shift: Mon - Friday, Training 8-5 (Schedules 9am - 6pm and 10pm - 7pm)
- Hourly Pay Rate: $15.00 an hour
- Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers!
Click Apply Now
to be considered for this Great Temp to Hire opportunity!!
You can also visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled