Master data controller
- Support for all SAP and Salesforce master data, identification and resolution of data failures
- Creating and updating documentation for all critical master data structures, fields and conditions
- Compliance with HHA Master Data governance and change control
- Leading continuous improvement of the quality of HHA master data utilizing mass creation and maintenance functionality
Advance Variant Configuration (AVC) controller
- Supporting the HHA global AVC community, including all stakeholders who create, update and use the AVC functionality in SAP.
- Ensuring that operational AVC structures and functionalities are documented and maintained
- Supporting new and existing manufacturing sites with the implementation and support of AVC
- Supporting the global Saleforce CRM implementation project in the data migration from Microsoft Dynamics to Salesforce sales cloud.
Indicative Performance Measures
Management of JIRA tickets Establishment of agreed global KPIs for master data object
- Key Master data consistency and accuracy across application landscape
- Pricing conditions
Education / Qualifications:
- 2+ years work experience
- SAP S/4 HANA Cloud preferred but will be taught to the right candidate.
- Experience of Salesforce Sales, Service Cloud and Microsoft Dynamics preferred.
Professional Skills/ Abilities:
- Excellent spoken and written English
- PC skills and good working knowledge Microsoft office products
- Self-starter, can do attitude
- Strong teamwork skills
- Methodical troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication, networking and influencing skills.
- Proactive and works with pace and energy
- Creative and innovative approach to developing new ideas or solutions
- The ability to work independently with effective time management skills
- Customer focused and can work on own initiative
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: business advisory, business analysis, business analyst, business systems, business systems analyst, consult, market, marketing, sales, support analyst