Registered Nurse / Clinical Team Manager / Inpatient Hospice
We are seeking a qualified Clinical Team Manager
for an immediate opening. Our Client is a large not for profit Hospice organization that has been serving their communities for over thirty years.
Our Client offers the following benefits:
Registered Nurse / Clinical Team Manager / Inpatient HospiceAbout Us
- $67,000-$72,000 Annual Salary, based on experience
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short Term, Long Term, Disability, Life, AD&D Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Educational Assistance Plan
- Paid Time Off(PTO) 24.5 Days in your first year
- Sign On Incentives
Registered Nurse / Clinical Team Manager / Inpatient HospiceJob Responsibilities and Requirements
- Our Client believes in providing compassionate, respectful, educational and mission driven care.
The Clinical Team Manager
works in conjunction with the Director of Nursing to manage component of recruiting, on boarding and staff development. The Clinical Team Manager
also leads a team of nurses to provide quality and compassionate bed side care.
Additional responsibilities and requirements for the Clinical Team Manager
- Registered Nurse in the State of North Carolina-Required
- 2 years of Supervisory experience-Required
- 2 years of Hospice experience-Required
send updated resume to ...@acuityhealthcare.ioOR
Associated topics: ambulatory, coronary, hospice, infusion, intensive, mhb, nurse clinical, psychatric, tcu, unit