Bi-Lingual Volunteer Coordinator (Vineland)
Compensation: $63,000.00 - $95,940.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Overview: The Volunteer Coordinator is responsible for processing volunteer and mentor applications and assisting in the planning and executing volunteer special events and volunteer communications.
To qualify for the Volunteer Coordinator position you need to have the below minimum requirements and experience
- Minimum requirement is Bachelors degree
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license, use of an insured vehicle and an acceptable driving record.
To be a successful Volunteer Coordinator you must be able to do the following essential duties and responsibilities always:
1. Functions within agency's policies and procedures as outlined on agency public documents.
2. Operates according to established job expectations.
3. Meets communication requirements as outlined in job expectations section below.
4. Meets supervision requirements as outlined in job expectations section below.
5. Meets program compliance requirements as outlined in job expectations section below.
6. Meets customer interaction requirements as outlined in job expectations section below.
Volunteer Coordinator Job Expectations
- Communication Requirements
- Communicates department or job related concerns to supervisor and makes suggestions for improvement in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Communicates any performance concerns or training needs to supervisor in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Conducts self in a professional manner that positively reflects the agency culture.
- Demonstrates competent verbal communication with internal and external customers.
- Is attentive and responsive to customer needs in a helpful, supportive and timely manner.
- Works collaboratively with coworkers and agency staff to effectively communicate and problem solve.
- Meets with the supervisor in accordance with program and licensing requirements.
- Utilizes supervision effectively to address client related issues.
- Utilizes supervision effectively to address performance issues and concerns.
- Utilizes supervision effectively to explore professional development and training needs.
Necessary Skills and Abilities
- Must demonstrate initiative, creativity, be dependable, reliable and work well independently.
- Must be able to exercise independent thinking and good judgment under all circumstances.
- Must be able to analyze work, set goals, develop plans and utilize time effectively and efficiently.
- Must regularly be able to see, speak and hear. Frequently required to stand, sit, walk, bend, use hands and arms and must occasionally lift up to 20 pounds.
- Must be sensitive, flexible and responsive to gender, race, ethnicity, socio-economic status, religion, age, sexual orientation or any other special needs as reflected in the ability to communicate with staff and/or clients.
- Assume an active role in agency events.
0Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Associated topics: coach, recruit, train, volunteer, volunteer coordinator, volunteer management, volunteer manager, volunteer orientation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...