FULL TIME NYS licensed PHYSICAL THERAPIST- BROOKLYN-NEW YORK 11209
Currently seeking hardworking full time NYS Licensed Physical Therapists for vacant roles in BROOKLYN-NEW YORK 11209.The ideal candidates will possess an active PT License with at least 1 year of PT experience.
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist
- Plan, prepare and carry out individually designed programs of physical treatment to maintain, improve or restore physical functioning, alleviate pain and prevent physical dysfunction in patients.
- Record prognosis, treatment, response and progress in patient's chart or enter information into computer.
- Administer manual exercises, massage or traction to help relieve pain, increase patient strength or decrease/prevent deformity or crippling.
- Instruct patient and family in treatment procedures to be continued at home.
- Review physician's referral and patient's medical records to help determine diagnosis and physical therapy treatment required.
- Consult and practice with a variety of other professionals, such as physicians, dentists, nurses, educators, social workers, occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists and audiologists.
Requirements of the Physical Therapist
- Bachelors Degree in Physical Therapy
- PT License or educational level commensurate with experience.
- WE OFFER :
- Lucrative annual salary (Range $80,000 per annum to $90,000 plus )offered with great benefits.
- Health insurance.
- H1B Visa sponsorship Available(NO cost to you) along with EB2 green card filing for qualified PT candidates.
- We also offer BENEFITS such as Professional liability insurance, workman's compensation, unemployment insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid vacation, Employer and employee paid health care insurance.
- Under our Refer a PT Friend program we pay "referral fee" for referring a friend under our "Refer a Friend Program"
- We review your compensation package at the end of each year of work with us
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range: $80,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- NEW YORK STATE PHYSICAL THERAPIST LICENSE (required)
Associated topics: lactation, mhlb physical, movement disorder, orthopedic, orthopedic therapy, physical therapy, therapist, therapist assistant, therapist outpatient, therapist physical