Accountemps is seeking an ambitious Entry Level Financial Analyst looking to gain experience in a fast growing, mentoring environment. If you want to get your foot in the door with a cutting edge company in the southwest metro and put your skills to the test, we want to hear from you! Some of the responsibilities include:
• Supporting weekly, quarterly and annual Area/Segment level Bookings and P&L forecasting
• Analyzing performance to date and assessing potential risks and opportunities
• Understanding and explaining internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
• Learning and applying econometric and statistical methods to forecasting
• Drive monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and actions required
• Work with Accounting on the monthly and quarterly financial close process
If you are interested in this position please contact Grace Wolhowe directly at email@example.com or call 952-831-5970.
• BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
• Experience in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
• Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills
• Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
• High Degree of proficiency in Excel
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.