Lead Product Engineer- Must have C# experience
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
ACA Compliance Group ( ACA ) is a leading provider of risk management and technology solutions that focus on regulatory compliance, performance, financial crime, and cybersecurity. We partner with our clients to help them mitigate the regulatory, operational, and reputational risks inherent in their business functions. Our clients include leading investment advisers, private fund managers, commodity trading advisors, investment companies, broker-dealers, and domestic and international banks.
The role of Lead Product Engineer is to oversee the day to day a particular software product software development lifecycle. This would include working hand in hand with the product owner and business analyst to define system functionality and translate it to technical specifications and strategy to meet short term deliverables. This includes working with the Product Engineering Manager to oversee deliverables of a sprint, discussing and scoping out technical details and architecture. It also involves working through mission-critical code fixes on the production environment.
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Develop new and/or improved software solutions for ACA to market and sell to clients by, among other things, studying clients information needs, conferring with users, analyzing systems flow, data usage
• Managing the intake process and scope of work for your team s deliverable, in extremely close collaboration with other departments such as Product, QA, and Support, to ensure that we deliver with quality to our customers.
• Planning and estimation process and monitoring the team s progress towards achieving our customer satisfaction goals and project deliveries
• Execution of the Agile process and reporting velocity, backlog management and other development and quality metrics, in conjunction with the product team / engineering manager
• Provide diagnostic support and issue resolutions for the ACA-developed/owned software applications
• Mentor junior colleagues
• Perform ad-hoc work/special projects as necessary to support ACA on various client and internal initiatives
• Lead a team of on-site and offshore engineers to get features developed consistent with ACA standards / design principles
Summary of Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge Requirements:
• A Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information systems, math, physics or related field preferred or equivalent experience
• 7-10 of experience in the Software Engineering domain
• 2 or more years in a management/leadership position
• Highly motivated, organized, and able to support multiple initiatives
• Strong communication and influencing skills, and professional business demeanor
• High-level knowledge of object-oriented programming
• At least 5-7 years of experience with Web technologies like Rest API, Asp.Net core, C#, SQL server
• At least 3 years with Cloud Infrastructure Platforms like AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform
• Proven ability to architect novel, green field systems from the ground up using Microservices Architecture and Docker or other containerization technologies
• Exposure and experience with front end technology stack like Angular / React, TypeScript, Jasmine/ Karma / Protractor testing frameworks.
• Understanding of Cloud/SaaS delivery using tools such as Git, Jenkins/TeamCity, and Octopus
With over 700 employees worldwide, ACA provides services to over 4,000 regional, national, and global firms in the financial services industry. ACA clients include 89% of the top 100 hedge fund managers (Hedge Fund Alert, April 2019), 79% of the top 100 private equity firms (PEI 300, May 2019, 83% of America s top 100 money managers (Institutional Investor, 2018), 78% of the top 50 real estate firms (PERE 100, June 2019), 79% of the top 100 Mutual Funds (Mutual Fund Directory 2019).
ACA is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against current or prospective employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, citizenship, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristics prohibited by law.
- provided by DicePandoLogic. Category: Engineering, Keywords: Product Engineer
Loading some great jobs for you...