Sales Support Specialist
Compensation: $26,450.00 - $38,060.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Sales Support Specialist is primarily responsible for overseeing the region's proposal and presentation services function in support of the region's growth goals, strategic initiatives and service offerings. This will include general day-to-day administrative duties and assisting sales and operations personnel on the preparation of sales proposals, requests for information, and presentations which directly support the company's business development efforts. Responsibilities related to supporting sales proposals include data gathering, verification and entry into the appropriate database, and meeting company style guide standards. This role will be responsible for ensuring sales and marketing tools and resources are communicated, sales support processes are followed, and ensuring consistency of brand positioning and messaging in all sales materials. Reports to the Sales Support Manager and Vice President of Sales.
* Analyze RFPs, RFIs and RFQs to determine specific customer requirements.
* Execute proposal/presentation services within production timeline, exhibiting exceptional branding, formatting, and grammatical quality.
* Monitor proposals for accurate content, timely completion, and delivery.
* Create graphics for proposals, presentations, and marketing materials when needed.
* Apply technical writing skills to customize proposals to service line and industry.
* Manage inventory of marketing collateral, ensuring content is up to date and hard copies are readily available.
* Aid in event planning for regional trade shows and sales meetings including ordering booth/ table exhibition requirements, marketing materials, and ABM giveaways.
* Conduct follow-up with sales to determine final status of business development opportunities.
* Audit and manage the region's SharePoint portal of references, recent projects, and relevant marketing material.
* Coordinate scheduled internal review of database information by subject matter experts.
* Manage special projects as needed such as collateral development, training manuals, list management, data collection, and surveys.
* Conduct market research for Sales and Operations teams by pulling data from programs such as CoStar and PropertyShark.
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or English, or equivalent experience.
* Advanced ability to understand a client's business, technology and process needs, and translate into actionable, industry-leading services solutions.
* Exceptional proof-reading, writing and communication skillstechnical writing when applicable.
* Exhibits transparent and professional communication, collaborates well with others, and has a positive attitude.
* Detail-oriented and organized productive worker capable of independent work ethic and managing deadlines.
* Resourceful, independent and creative thinking and comprehension exhibited in all aspects of work assignments.
* Understanding of the various methods a client opportunity may be delivered and can anticipate what will work best for a given client.
* Ability to combine technical expertise with business acumen to provide vital, detailed information about how an ABM solution can deliver business value to its clients.
* Must work well under pressure and be able to meet multiple concurrent deadlines.
* Ability to prioritize and work with senior managers and executives.
* Preferred experience in sales proposal production, communications, contractual knowledge, and managing multiple projects.
* Must have exceptional skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
* Must have experience with Adobe Acrobat Professional or Adobe Nitro for creating, editing and optimizing PDF documents.
* Experience with Adobe Creative Suite InDesign is highly desirable.
* Prior experience with Qvidian (or other database content management application) is highly desirable.
* Experience with managing documents in SharePoint and/or other online portal shared file sites is highly desirable.
* Experience with CRM tool such as Salesforce is desirable.
Associated topics: business, dealer, disney, inside sales, insurance, insurance agent, market, phone, sales, vacation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...