The role of Manager, Customer Brand Analytics is part of a critical business transformation that will position AbbVie as a leader in the area of customer experiences. This role will support Abbvie's U.S. Specialty team in measuring engagement of customer experiences across related audiences. Audiences may include consumers, physicians, health care institutions and health care organizations.
This individual has skills in delivering insightful CRM/digital/social reporting and analytics in order to build actionable insights and recommendations to position AbbVie as best in class in customer experiences. Major Responsibilities:
- Design and build measurement plans to demonstrate impact of CRM/digital experiences with physician and consumer stakeholders. Build test and learn plans for CRM/digital at the customer/segment, channel and campaign level, including establishing learning agenda for pilots and tests.
- In collaboration with Customer Experience and Customer Analytics Center of Excellence, develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that align the goals and objectives of customer experience tactics to key business goals. KPIs will measure adoption, utilization and engagement amongst consumer and physician audiences.
- Align analytics learnings to the research that shows the movement along journey across channels. Identify insights at the customer level to drive optimization of the ecosystem across levels such as segment, channel and content. Partners with Research, Sales Operations and Customer Experience teams to interpret results and deliver optimization recommendations.
Required Background & Skills:
- MBA preferred. Bachelor's Degree in Business, Analytics, Finance or Economics required
- 4-6 years demonstrated experience in analytics of multi-channel marketing (measuring websites, digital, CRM)
- 4-6 years of experience identifying and outlining key campaign metrics, building campaign proformas/measurement plans/marketing analytics.
- 4-6 years of managing / working with multiple and diverse data sets for analytics
- 4-6 years of experience in partnering with advanced analytics for marketing optimization; understanding of modeling techniques and applications is also required
- Experience navigating the matrix environment in a large company, including effective communication and influence skills
- Ability to deliver actionable insights and recommendations by combining data/analytics with research and business trends
- Prior Veeva CLM analytics experience
- Pharmaceutical industry analytics experience