The Finance Lead, GCF Expense Management reports to the Associate Director, Global Commercial Finance - Expense Management and is responsible for providing financial support to the Global HQ Staff organization as well as supporting other businesses on an as needed basis. This role will interact with multiple cross functional partners to generate and consolidate Latest Best Estimates (LBEs), Plan and Update. This position will also monitor Actuals results vs forecast and explain the variances. Additionally, you will partner with key members of the team to implement operational improvements, develop new tools to manage and assess budgets & performance and support the Associate Director on ad-hoc analyses as needed. Key Responsibilities Include:
- Preparation and presentation of LBEs, Plan and Update
- Preparation and presentation of monthly Financial Reporting Package, spend analytics and budget overviews for business customers
- Planning & analytics around expenses and Headcount for HQ Staff functions and other cost centers as needed
- Presentation of monthly actual variances and budget risks & opportunities
- Tracking of commitments against POs
- Ad-hoc analysis as required
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 5+ years of relevant finance/accounting experience.
- Strong financial, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills (oral and written).
- Ability to meet deadlines while balancing contending priorities.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and build relationships with cross-functional partners.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Knowledge of SAP and TM1 a plus.
Associated topics: chief financial officer, controller, director, director finance, operation, organizational culture, president, recruit, senior director, supervise