The Finance Supervisor is responsible for accounting, financial planning and analysis with respect to Actuals, Plan, Update, latest best estimates (LBEs), long range plans (LRPs) and various analyses to support the day-to-day operations and strategic plans for several of the US Commercial Analytics and Operations (CA&O) Organizations. This individual will serve on project teams and provide financial guidance for overall business decision-making. Additionally, this individual will be involved in iMAX Category Spend and other ad-hoc projects.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for the planning process of various CA&O departments, including Plans/Updates/LRP's/LBE's.
- Analyze monthly actual financial results for various CA&O departments, including comparisons against Plan/Update to highlight risks and opportunities.
- Prepares key management reports (including a monthly actuals Report) emphasizing historical results, budgets, forecasts, and trends.
- Execute and complete a wide range of financial services and deliverables while proactively identifying business issues and opportunities.
- Participate on project teams as required. Develop sound analysis, which provides senior management necessary information to make decisions.
- Meet all financial reporting requirements including Division, Corporate, SOX, and Audit.
- Interact with all levels of management, and communicate financial implications, guidance and recommendations presented in a professional manner.
Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting. Candidate must have at least 5 years of relevant finance/accounting experience. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Good analytical and problem-solving skills. Strategic and innovative thinker that will challenge the status quo. Individual must be a self-starter and be proactive. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
Associated topics: buy, derivatives, dow jones, financial, fund, ira, risk, sell, s p, trader