As a Director, Business Human Resources (BHR), you'll be a trusted partner, helping to drive critical results during an exciting time of business transformation. This role will be instrumental in shaping our culture, supporting our business strategies and developing the talent pipeline necessary to make a remarkable impact on AbbVie and our patients around the world.
You will leverage best-in-class HR practices to lead, develop, deliver and support programs that establish AbbVie as an employer of choice while empowering all employees at all levels of the organization.
Key Accountabilities Include:
- Primary strategic partner to the business, developing HR strategies, needs assessments and resulting HR solutions
- Build relationships with business leaders to offer thought leadership on organizational and people-related strategy and execution.
- Partnership with the leadership team to model "The Ways We Work" (AbbVie Leadership Behaviors) and foster an environment where every employee is engaged and inspired to contribute their best.
- Development and delivery of an effective communication strategy to improve the intent and execution of business results.
- Ensuring the effective "delivery" of all HR programs and services. Responsible for HR results in the business, including client satisfaction, HR effectiveness and associated financial results.
- Establishes, builds and maintains positive relationships with key HR partners from all Practice Areas and Service Centers to ensure elements of HR are successfully coordinated to meet business needs; includes relationship management, leadership, HR roles & responsibilities, and service delivery commitments.
- Be the ambassador of the HR organization to represent the services and resources available to the business and help lead the collective reputation of the HR organization as a whole.
- Assist with the design and delivery of programs and initiatives to attract, retain and promote a diverse and inclusive workforce
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree preferred.
- 8+ years dynamic and meaningful experience in HR.
- Demonstrable skills in business insight, collaborating, analysis, project management, communication, presentation, negotiation, conflict management and problem solving.
- HR Experience across multiple organizations and sites
- Prior supervisory leadership experience with multiple levels of professionals desired.
- International experience and open to future global mobility preferred.
- Knowledge of regulations and standards affecting the business.
Associated topics: benefit, benefit specialist, compensation, employee, enrollment, hr, hunter, interview, recruiter, talent management