- Ability to oversee all operations, sales, estimating, detailing, QC, and Safety.
- Managing 10-20 Fabrication Shop personnel along with several leads above them.
- Ability to bring existing book of establish industry connections and clients in order to expand the company s client portfolio from the start.
- Work closely with the Director of Operations to optimize crew training, cost estimation and schedule planning processes.
- Maintain constant communication with large crew to ensure inspired and consistent leadership.
- Must have at least ten (10) years of experience within mechanical industrial construction industry. Preferably within a shop fabrication setting at a General Management level.
- Established track record of successful business development and sales experience.
- Leadership/communication skills.
- Interpretation of blueprints.
Associated topics: administrator, construction manager, custom, director, healthcare, manager, project manager, public works, site, superintendent