First Honda is a Family Owned/Operated, and part of First Automotive Group where you will find opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally.
We are committed to your success and invested in your future.
So read on, and consider a rewarding career with 1st Automotive Group of Simi Valley. Position Overview:As a Service Advisor, you’ll be at the forefront of the automotive industry, promoting the most innovative parts and accessories available on the market today, and working with the latest in diagnostic technology in a state-of-the-art environment.
Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating customer vehicles for servicing, and providing high levels of customer satisfaction and maximizing departmental profitability.Benefits:
* DOE Commission
* Monthly bonus structure
* Major Medical, Dental, Vision
* Vacation payEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Due to the technical nature of this role, experience as a Service Advisor, Service Writer, or Automotive Technician is required Superior customer service skills.
* Keep a high scores on CSI/Customer Satisfaction Index
* Use active listening to engage and understand the customer's vehicle issues and concerns.
* As the first point of contact for service customers, show outstanding customer service.
* Create repair order and communicate vehicle needs clearly to technician.
* Communicate vehicle diagnoses and maintenance needs to customer.
* Advise and sell needed work.
* Follow up on vehicles throughout the repair process, keeping customer updated.
* Interact with customers, vendors, and technicians in a professional manner at all times.
* Call customers to remind them of their upcoming service appointments.
* Return calls of customers who are interested in setting up new appointments
* .Greet customers in a timely, friendly manner and obtain vehicle information.
* Assist Service Advisor in writing up customer's vehicle problems accurately and clearly on repair order.
* Professional appearance and work ethic, and great attitude with a high-energy personality
* Ability to multi-task
* Must be energetic, career minded & have great customer service skills.
* Strong automotive knowledge and experience required.
* Experience with ADP preferred.
* Successful candidate must have a clean background, driving record, & valid Driver's License 3 years of a solid and stable work history in a customer service environment