A Massachusetts Facility is Looking for a Locums Pediatric General Surgeon (Shrewsbury)
Compensation: $226,760.00 - $226,760.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
A Massachusetts-based medical facility needs locum tenens pediatric general surgery coverage. The provider will be in ER call during one week or weekend per month. The locum tenens physician will not have any ECMO duties. This facility uses the Cerner EMR system. Candidates must be board certified. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. Weatherby has experts in licensing, credentialing, travel, and housing who are dedicated to making your locum tenens experience as seamless as possible. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- ER call coverage
- Must have DEA license
- Board certification required
- Cerner EMR system
- No ECMO required
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...