Associate Director of Community Services (Shrewsbury)
Compensation: $108,380.00 - $167,060.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Springwell is seeking an experienced manager to join our leadership team!
The Associate Director of Community Services is a unique position that requires strong management and supervision skills, the ability to provide clinical guidance on consumer issues, and a comfort with making community presentations.
Responsibilities are split into 3 main areas:
- Overseeing and ensuring compliance with Area Agency on Aging contract, which includes grant monitoring and federal reporting,
- Supervising Program Managers who work with volunteers and are responsible for program outreach, and
- Conducting outreach presentations and representing Springwell in the community at interagency meetings and public events.
A successful candidate will have:
- A Master's degree and three years' experience as a Supervisor or Program Manager (a Bachelor's Degree with three additional years' experience may be substituted for Master's degree),
- Familiarity with community services for elders and the Massachusetts aging network,
- Commitment to quality, community-based, consumer-directed care.
- Demonstrated planning, program development and management skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and the ability to work in a team based organization.
- Demonstrated flexibility and creative problem solving abilities.
- Excellent verbal, written and computer skills.
- 3 weeks of vacation in first year
- Birthday off
- 11 paid holidays
- 2 paid floating holidays
- 15 paid sick days per year (You can accumulate up to 450 hours)
- Health & dental insurance with employer contribution
- Life and long-term disability insurance at no cost to employee
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan w/ employer contribution
- Mileage reimbursement
- Employee referral bonuses
- Free parking
- Commitment to promoting from within
At Springwell, we are serious about our mission. For more than 37 years, our staff has worked to help ensure that seniors and individuals with disabilities have the village they need and the support that is necessary for them to live at home with dignity and independence.
We are also serious about our employees. We are focused on creating a supportive, open environment that values the people who make a difference - each, and every member of our staff.
We believe in:
- Accountability: At every level of the organization we are accountable: to the people we serve, to our funders, to our employees, to community professionals who rely on our support.
- Continuous Quality Improvement: We honor the fact that each of us is human, and we embrace a desire to examine the value and quality of our work and ask how we can provide a higher quality of service.
- Transparency: While we don't claim to be 100% transparent (there are certain things, like salaries and performance evaluations that are private) we continuously strive to be as open as possible.
- Balance: Life is a give and take, as is work. We are always examining that balance. Today, we have yoga classes on-site twice a week. We are exploring offering a Weight Watchers meeting. And afternoon meditation is under consideration. If there is a holiday to celebrate we have a party. This year, we built a dedicated lactation room for new moms. We are committed to listening to our staff, and examining and re-balancing our work environment.
If interested, please apply at Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Associated topics: chief executive officer, chief financial officer, director, director of finance, executive director, manage, president and provost, provost, supervisor, vice president
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...