CNC Programmer/Foreman (Lathes)
Compensation: $92,010.00 - $134,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Growing manufacturer is looking for a Foreman for a cell of CNC Turret (index) Lathes.
Must have experience programming, setting up and operating ABC Index Lathes.
Must have experience supervising or training other operators.
- Direct, supervise, and coordinate CNC Turret Lathe machining,and reading and understanding CNC programs including G-code and/or CAM (Such as Mastercam) programming.
- Responsible for quality, quantity, manufacturing costs, proper use of material and efficient work flow, meeting production schedules, and on-time shipment of our product lines.
- Coordinate with engineering, production, scheduling, purchasing, etc. to assist with and/or to implement new programs related to work simplification, cost reduction, new tooling and methods, man-hour planning, scheduling, machine repair and maintenance.
- Ensure employees follow policies and procedures regarding personal conduct, use of time, claiming work, clocking on/off jobs, etc. Identify performance problems and determine the appropriate corrective action.
- 5 years' manufacturing experience required
- Experience with the set up and operation of Turret Index CNC Lathes, Fanuc controls, and programming including G-code and/or CAM required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 3 to 5 years' supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Experience supervising preferred
Excellent Compensation and Benefits.
Associated topics: automated machinery, automatic, cnc, cnc machine, computer aided design, computer numeric control, computer aided design, fabrication, machine operator, precision
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...