Preschool Teacher (Shrewsbury)
Compensation: $77,515.00 - $194,340.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Education - Excluding Post Secondary
Preschool Teacher Needed
Mornings 25-30 hours
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Prepare and plan, develop and implement the daily curriculum and program schedule to meet the social, emotional, cognitive and physical needs of each child.
- Active Supervision of children participating in the program during every aspect of the program including in the classroom, outdoors, and field trips.
- Implement Positive Behavior Management Techniques to help children learn acceptable social behavior to group interaction, acceptance of limits, cooperation, respect for others, and expression of feelings.
- With support from Coordinators/Lead Teacher, observe and record needs and successes for each child as well as keep portfolios and write up progress reports.
- Keep accurate attendance.
- Perform housekeeping jobs to keep classrooms clean and orderly, and keep educational materials in good condition.
- Willingness to perform other duties assigned by Program Directors/Coordinators.
- Attend outside trainings and conferences for professional growth
- Attend Staff meetings, meetings with parents, and agency events as requested.
- Minimum of Associates Degree required
- Previous Experience working with Children
- Cori/Sori and Fingerprint Check
- Statement of health from a physician
- CPR/First Aid Training within 30 days of hire
- EEC Trainings/registration within 30 days of hire
- Reference checks
Compensation and Benefits:
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
- Salary Range $17-$20 based on experience and qualifications
- Tufts Insurance Available
- Aflac Benefits
- Dental Available
- Retirement Plan
- Ongoing Professional Development
Associated topics: assistant preschool teacher, baby, child care, daycare, daycare teachers, infant, kindergarten, nursery education, pre kindergarten, toddler teacher
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...