Restaurant Manager (Shrewsbury)
Compensation: $40,080.00 - $60,410.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
A Not Your Average Joe s Restaurant Manager provides Leadership at restaurant level and supports the management team as well as the hourly team. You will help to develop, direct, and supervise hourly Team Members, while also making great strides in your own professional development!
What you will do:
- Be a positive role model who actively influences the behavior of others to ensure NYAJoe s values are reflected in daily practice, promoting a healthy work environment and outstanding guest experience.
- Mentor and develop the Hourly Staff to support the organization's talent pipeline and drive growth.
- Represent, support, and protect the Not Your Average Joe s brand.
- Be committed to your own professional development and use every opportunity to learn and grow in your own role.
What we need from you:
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills and strong interpersonal, listening, and communication skills.
- Excellent problem resolution and Guest recovery skills.
- The ability to remain positive and calm under stressful conditions.
- A strong commitment to serving others.
Perks of the Job:
- Great pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Dining Card for Personal Use (during and outside of working hours!)
- Health Benefits
- LIfe Insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Medical Spending Account
- Growth Opportunities
A Not Your Average Joe sRestaurant Manager is responsible for serving our guests, our team and Not Your Average Joe s with unparalleled hospitality to create unforgettable guest and team member experiences every day! If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Associated topics: assistant restaurant manager, back end, gerente de cocina, kitchen manager, night manager, operations, operations manager, restaurant general manager, restaurant leader, store manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...