SAP ABAP Programmer (Shrewsbury)
Compensation: $74,940.00 - $115,010.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
SAP ABAP Programmer
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a SAP ABAP Programmer on a long-term consulting basis. In this role, the SAP ABAP Programmer will:
- Provide technical support to business users by translating business requirements into technical solutions.
- Design, code, test, install, and support enhancements to existing/new business applications in an SAP ECC 6.0 ABAP 4 environment with SD, LE, AR, EDI-ALE functional areas and cross-application dependencies with FI, MM and PP.
- Performs SAP ABAP programming with ABAP Objects, BAPI, RFC's, ALE, EDI and IDOCS.
- Produce detail requirements, design and validation documents; including Data and Process flows diagrams, Business Rules Mapping, Mapping specifications documents, Test Conditions and Test Scripts.
- Create classical, interactive and ALV Reports and ABAP Queries. Develop custom inbound and outbound EDI Interfaces.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- SAP ABAP Programming in SAP ECC 6.0 environment in a combination of SD, LE, AR, EDI-ALE functional areas.
- Understanding of cross-application dependencies with FI, MM, and PP areas.
- ABAP/4 toolsets and SAP development Best Practices.
- Classical, interactive and ALV Reports and ABAP Queries. Data Dictionary objects and SAP Table Maintenance routines. SAP Enhancement Framework, User Exits and BADI Implementations.
- Developing custom inbound and outbound EDI Interfaces.
- Mapping, conversion and transfer of data using LSMW and BDCs. ABAP Objects, Classical Dynpro and Web Dynpro Programming. Integration projects using BAPIs, RFC?s, ALE and IDOCs.
- Condition Techniques and VOFM Requirements & Formulas.
- SAP Scripts, Smart Forms and Adobe PDF Forms. XML, ABAP-Proxy and Web Services.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are Required.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.
Associated topics: business analyst, consultant, data analyst, human resources information systems, information systems, information technology, kronos, peoplesoft, sap hanna, system administrator
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...