Cape CodHospital is seeking a f Job (Shrewsbury)
Compensation: $165,926.67 - $80,040.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
Massachusetts - Psychiatry Medical Director
Close to Boston/Cape Cod
- Hospital is seeking a full time Medical Director to become an integral member of this 120-bed psychiatric facility's Leadership Team.
- The ideal candidate will be Board Certified with Medical Director level experience and must have 5 or more years of experience in an inpatient behavioral health setting.
- This experienced, dynamic physician leader will oversee our OPPE and FPPE processes, our PI/Quality program, utilization review committee, and actively work with the CEO in physician recruitment/retention for a 10 practitioner medical staff.
- The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, a thorough knowledge of industry regulations and standards and a passion for providing excellent care in a cost effective, changing healthcare environment.
- In addition to the Medical Director duties the selected psychiatrist will carry a case load of 8-10 patients.
- Our excellent team of practitioners, clinicians, nurses and support staff provide quality care for adolescents, adults, and older adults in both inpatient and PHP levels of care.
- Because we have physicians on site 24/7, there is no routine weeknight or weekend call requirement.
- The Medical Director position comes with a very competitive compensation package of salary and benefits, including paid time off, CME and malpractice reimbursement. There is opportunity to earn additional reimbursement for seeing additional patients.
Associated topics: care, general practice, nocturnist, outpatient, physician, physician md, physician md do, practice, practitioner, provider
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...