Compensation: $34,380.00 - $49,880.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant that is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. This means your application will be reviewed by the franchisee who will make any hiring decisions. If hired, the franchisee will be your employer and is alone responsible for any employment related matters.
At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up. We fulfill their life. Our meals matter, and when we serve them with southern hospitality, we make our customer's day. So our jobs are more than a paycheck - they're about being independent, having fun, and making new friends.
As a Team Member, you could be the smiling face that greets and serves customers. Or you could be the cook that prepares our world famous chicken (and tell your friends you know the \"secret\" - just kiddin'). Whatever job you do, you know what you do matters - to your team and to your customers.
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- You're a fun and friendly person who values customers and takes absolute pride in everything you do.
- You like talking - a lot - even to strangers (despite what your Mom told you). This is important, because you're not able to text message customers.
- You've got attitude - the right kind of course - and understand the need to be on time, all the time. With loads of energy, you understand that work is easier - and more fun - working as a team.
- And you're at least 16 years old.
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You'll find out more after you apply. And independently-owned franchised or licensed locations may have different requirements.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...