Employment Type: Full-Time
The ideal candidate will be responsible for appropriately evaluating the cost of a project, and evaluating the cost to take on that project. The candidate will be familiar with our competitive advantages as an organization and will be able to communicate those to our benefit throughout the bidding process.
- Maintain knowledge of competitive advantages in the industry to aid bidding process
- Resolve cost discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
- Obtain accurate quotes for materials and systems to establish accurate cost estimates
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Constrcution Mangement, Accounting, Finance or equivalent experience
- Solid understanding of basic estimating and accounting principles
- Familiarity with blueprints and ability to read plans
- 1 - 3 years' of construction experience preferred
Loading some great jobs for you...