Office/HR Administrator (Shrewsbury)
Compensation: $74,940.00 - $115,010.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Human Resources
We are seeking an upbeat individual who is enthusiastic about Human Resources and seeking to learn and grow in their position. Candidate should be happy and comfortable handling basic day-to-day receptionist duties, as well as office management responsibilities.
It is imperative that this person has excellent written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task. The candidate for this role must be able to fulfill daily tasks while remaining present at the front desk to welcome visitors, answer calls, and handle all internal employees , outside vendors , and customers needs.
This position reports into Human Resources and will work with Insperity, which is our payroll, benefits and applicant tracking system. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking to start a career in HR!
- Greeting employees, guests, and vendors upon arrival
- Ordering office and kitchen supplies
- Maintaining and stocking office, break-rooms, and staff kitchen
- Coordinating meetings by booking conference rooms and ordering food/beverages as needed
- Scheduling office events/planning social events
- Sorting mail and assisting with shipping requests
- Processing business card order requests
- Calling-in and tracking the progress of building work-order requests
- Inputting invoices for Human Resources department
- Maintaining and troubleshooting Corporate Travel Database (Concur), as well as booking and managing all corporate travel requests
- General Human Resource personnel filing, copying, and communications
- Associate degree (or higher) preferred
- 2+ years previous experience in a Receptionist or Administrative Assistant role
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent phone etiquette
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to a quickly changing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Comfortable working with new technologies
- Previous exposure to an Applicant Tracking System and/or Outlook365 is a plus
- Previous experience working with an international company is a plus
- Experience with Human Resources jargon/recruitment process is a plus
Associated topics: advisor, consultant, generalist, hrbp, human resources associate, human resources generalist, officer, operations partner, professional, representative
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...