Application Developer (Shrewsbury)
Compensation: $108,680.00 - $159,340.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
BlueWater Federal is looking for Application Developer to create and administer customer web applications and server infrastructure providing web hosting and web application services to AFLCMC/HB directorate at Hanscom AFB, MA.
You will work on daily tasks and on-going development projects to include operational support for application systems, IT problem resolution, customer support, account/access/content management, web site administration, etc. Projects include web applications development, system upgrades, hardening, Inspection preparation, application integration and deployment.
- Handle daily maintenance tasks and as web administrator monitor managed web sites and applications to include Internet Information Server, Microsoft SQL server.
- Interact daily with customer and help resolve customer issues.
- Provide content management support and interact daily with customer to help resolve customer support issues.
- Assist in securing application and systems to meets applicable STIG, TCNOs, MTOs and other AFI compliance.
- Update application capability, fix bugs, normalize data, manage user roles in different applications and refresh and validate user privileges, conduct site and content reviews.
- Lead and assist in in upgrade of servers, software and application capabilities
- Brief and update customer on capabilities, challenges and provide timely activity reports and updates to supervisor and customer
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related IT discipline
- Must have an active Secret clearance or have the ability to obtain one.
- Additional 2+ years of web application development/IT experience in ASP.NET (VB.NET, C#, SQL/TSQL)/MS SQL Server in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- CompTIA Security+ certification.
- Proficient in Microsoft Visual Studio and familiar with Team Foundation Server for development.
- Proficient in SQL/TSQL creating tables, views, stored procedures, user defined functions, indexes, triggers and familiar with query optimization, profiling and tuning.
- Well versed with Microsoft Internet Information Server operations and administration of MS SQL Server.
- Familiar with Public Key Infrastructure and Public Key enabling of applications (SSL, Client Certificates, Asymmetric encryption).
- Familiarity with Microsoft Active Directory and Windows server/network environment and supporting protocols
BlueWater Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: .net, algorithm, application, back end, c c++, develop, developer, matlab, perl, programming
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...